Monday 20 January 2014

Studying...




It started ... the worst time in the life of a student. A lot of exams and always too little time to finish everything what was planned. Suddenly, it turns out that you have to make up for the absence, pass three tests in one week, and in addition, write a few words on your blog :-). The same situation is repeated every year after Christmas. Perhaps it would be wise to do some work during the holiday break...Whatever you say, I can't give up of the time spent with my family for the early preparation to the exam session. For me family and close friends are the most important thing in life and the attention dedicated to them make me fell wealth! 
What do you think about this? Do you study at Christmas? 


"Happiness is not the absence of problems, but the ability to deal with them"
Charles de Montesquieu





7 comments:

  1. I agree with you and also think that family and close friends are more important than studies. It simply depends of what kind of person you are. Each of us has priorities, sometimes you choose to learn, sometimes to meet with friends.
    Regarding learning during Christmas time for me it's possible but you have to be motivated and well-organised.

    ReplyDelete
  2. No!!!! Christmas break it's a time dedicated for me and my family! It is our duty to rest at this time!;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I also think that Christmas time is for family and friends! It is time to forget about college and all exams.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Christmas is a special time, just for us and our nearest and dearest...I live away from my family so Christmas time is one of this few days when I can be close to them, so studying fades into the background..:)

    ReplyDelete
  5. When I go home I know that I won't learn anything. That's why I'm spending January in PoznaƄ, when nobody distracts me ;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. sooo I will surprise you all: yes, I did study during 2013 Christmas ;P

    ReplyDelete
  7. Marianna - big respect :) I really tried to do it every year, but it's always a disaster :) This year I gave up immediately, because it turned out, that I had my shift at work almost every day during the Christmas holidays (on 24.12, 25.12, 26.12 and 31.12 as well :( )

    ReplyDelete