Wednesday 21 January 2015

Fixated on a specific day - the Blue Monday

Whenever I hear that the Blue Monday is coming I smile to myself thinking that we Poles have at least one day a year to justify our never endless grumbling. I do not deny that many of us have to struggle with various problems. Futhermore, the weather is awful and we get less daylight. But there is a lot of things to smile about! My simple advice is: if you are feeling down in the dumps today try to think that this day could not be given for you at all and think of how beautiful is the world we live in. The most depressing day is when we start to complain about everything and not when the media tell it to us.  

2 comments:

  1. you're right! it's better to think about good things and have a positive attitude rather than complain and become depressed...:) sometimes,we complicate unnecessarily our daily life...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I also agree; we're such grumblers, unfortunately

    ReplyDelete